Manchester has been named the top UK city for investment by HSBC, with the highest predicted capital growth throughout the UK over the next 5 years. With a population growth that is three times the national average, 98% rental occupancy, and over £3bn committed to major real estate and infrastructure projects - it’s easy to see why there has never been a better time to invest in Manchester property.
- Manchester, the UK’s top investment city as named by HSBC.
- Manchester’s population growth is three times the national average.
- Highest rental yields in the UK in 2015 7.8% Average
- £14 Billion HS2 Rail to be launched making travel time from Manchester to London in one hour.
- £800 Million Airport expansion
- 98% rental occupancy in 2015 in the City
- Highest capital growth predicted in the country over the next five years
- 80 members of the FTSE 100 have a presence in Manchester
- 80,000 new residents by 2033
- 60,000 new homes by 2027
- £3bn and growing, amount committed to major real estate infrastructure projects in the City
- £3.5bn spent on creating the second largest hub for creative industries in Europe
- Greater Manchester region’s GVA expected to rise to £23bn by 2030